We hope to create a superlative experience, introducing leading-edge concepts that will change how you think about excellence, your customers and what is possible. You will get the most out of our workshops by doing a little preparation. The following will also help Robin Lawton tailor the material to fit your special circumstances. Your response at least 7 days prior to the session is greatly appreciated.
PLEASE SEND an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- In your email Topic field, record the session’s start date (mm/dd/year) and your score to the Self-assessment addressed below.
- Provide any answers to Prework for your session. Relevant prework assignments will be specified in your event confirmation and are listed below with numbers 1 thru 3.
- Please specify any personal dietary or accessibility needs. We will make every effort to accommodate them.
- Provide all your contact information, if not already done, including your title and mobile number (especially important for last minute changes or emergencies).
- If your session is using any C3 tools, you will be asked to load them on the laptop computer you will be bringing to the session.
- You will be seated with a team. If you come with three or more colleagues, we will put you together. This will enable optimum application of concepts and methods to your own organization’s issues. Small teams and individuals may be combined, depending on total attending.
- There is a lot of content, requiring us to go all the way to the end of the day (usually 5pm). We highly recommend arranging your travel so you can stay through to the end and avoid missing very important deployment information.
- You may find the conference room too cold or hot. Please dress with both possibilities in mind.
BRING optional, but recommended, material to the session:
- Your strategic plan or principal objectives
- A copy of a recent customer satisfaction survey
- Your organization’s customer satisfaction policy
- Examples of your key performance indicators (KPIs) or balanced scorecard
- A representative charter for a recent or current improvement project
Prework 1 – C3IQ Self-Assessment
Allow 5-10 minutes
- Please order and download C3IQ Self-Assessment
- Complete and save your responses to the C3IQ assessment on your computer. It will automatically calculate a score.
- Email completed document as described in the first bullet under Preparation above
- Print out your completed C3IQ assessment and bring to the session
Prework 2 – Reading
- Read “Creating Total Customer Satisfaction: A Service Quality Strategy That Will Work For You” OR
- If you have a copy of one of Rob’s books read: Chapters 1-2 of “Creating a Customer-Centered Culture: Leadership in Quality, Innovation and Speed“(1993), OR Chapters 14 and 20 of “Mastering Excellence”
- Use what you read to identify at least 3 products you personally create in your normal work. Be sure each is specific and can be made plural with an ‘s’.
- Include the names of those 3 products in your email to Rob, as described in Prework #1 above.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us below. We will get back to you as quickly as possible. We thank you in advance for completely all of the attendee prework before the session.