- This event has passed.
Strategic Project Management for WOW! Results – ASQ Pittsburgh Digital Quality Management Spring Conference
June 7 @ 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Tony Belilovskiy is delighted to be asked by the ASQ Pittsburgh Section Senior Leadership Committee to speak at their 2019 Quality Conference – Digital Quality Management. Industry leaders will share their knowledge, experiences, case studies, and practical advice on how digital tools and systems reduce Cost of Poor Quality, which allows for higher profit margins. Tony will be speaking on Strategic Project Management for WOW! results.
Strategic Project Management for WOW! Results Abstract
Transformation leaders, project managers and initiative champions have achieved eye-popping, repeatable, and sustainable results others can only dream about. Their secrets include adoption of a new paradigm and tools for process improvement and innovation projects where the problems are visible but the solution is unknown.
The insightful leader needs to be highly effective at:
- Selecting the critical few issues for focus, from too many choices
- Defining the process problem so well it is half-solved
- Avoiding scope creep and team dysfunction
- Incorporating the voice of the customer priorities into process work
- Using new tools, going beyond tired past practices of the last century
- Assuring the remedy is compelling, unimpeachable and executed fast
Strategic Project Management for WOW! Results shows you exactly how to do that, providing a new paradigm, roadmap and tools. Success requires a transformation system as well as a systems approach to transformation. You’ll get both. See how insightful leaders achieved “impossible” outcomes, excited customers, engaged employees and set new measures of success at high speed others can only dream about. If you are an executive, change agent, innovation leader or Lean Six Sigma MBB impatient for transformative results, this jargon-free session is for you.
Take-aways you can immediately apply include:
- The 8 Dimensions of Excellence framework that aligns your project with strategic, operations, and customer priorities
- New Process Selection Criteria that enables you to determine which process(es) to improve or innovate for high ROI and satisfaction
- An elegantly simple Process Mapping approach that cuts >50% of your mapping/measuring effort and reduces 80% of total process cycle time
- A Project Charter for successful completion of a process improvement project, reducing confusion, chaos, conflict, and scope creep
Tony Belilovskiy is the director of the International Institute for Customer-Centered Leadership (IICCL), a strategic advisor and C3 project management trainer and facilitator. His diverse expertise includes operational excellence, project management training and coaching, culture change management, engineering in metallurgy, ballistics, licensed clinician, healthcare administration, auditor, healthcare consulting, entrepreneurial business ownership, statistician and conference speaker. Tony holds both Bachelors in Cardiopulmonary Sciences and Masters in Healthcare Management and Administration from Northeastern University in Boston, MA; Associates Degree in Metallurgy from Odessa Polytechnic Institute in Odessa, Ukraine.