In our Customer Roles Tools Suite you will learn to identify the specific products which offer the greatest potential, if improved or replaced, to increase both customer satisfaction and organizational performance. Products with the most importance or improvement potential are:
- Possible for the organization to change
- Priority enablers of (or constraints upon) strategic outcomes
- A potential source of customer dissatisfaction, error, cost or complexity
- Possible to obtain measurable and visible improvement results within 9 months
- Recognized as important within the organization
Prioritizing products for improvement results in:
- Maximum return on time and dollars invested in improvement work
- Product and performance improvement visible to customers and employees
- Successful demonstration of customer-centered values and technologies
- Avoiding overextending the organization by tackling issues too large in scope
- Avoiding training people on tools and techniques they are unlikely to apply
Customer Roles Tools Suite 3 contains 1 Excel-based workbook. Each workbook contains a variety of tools. These workbooks are designed for a person with basic Excel knowledge. If you are an expert at Excel, you will be able to add linking and other options to customize your spreadsheets. The Instruction page can not be altered.
Customer Roles Tools Suite includes:
- Product Definition & Selection
- Customer Roles & Power
- Customer Demographics
- Product-Roles Matrix
- Source Product Matrix
The price of each suite includes 30 minutes of FREE phone consultation at user’s initiation within 30 days of purchase.
THIS IS A MULTI-USER LICENSE PRICE PER SUITE OF TOOLS – UP TO 10 USERS. Please call 941-704-9888 for department, division or entire organization discounts.
C3 Tools will be emailed to you within 48 hours of your order.
User agrees by purchasing a C3 tool not to transfer, distribute to non-authorized users, resell or create derivative works without the express written permission of C3 Excellence, Inc. (C3E) Copyright (c) 2016 by C3 Excellence, Inc. www.C3Excellence.com. All rights reserved.
However, we encourage you to apply C3 Methodology and the contents herein as broadly as possible. Simply request permission to use and commit to providing full attribution to Robin L. Lawton by using the Contact Us on this website. In the absence of your request and commitment, copyright law applies.
THIS IS A MULTI-USER LICENSE PRICE PER SUITE OF TOOLS – UP TO 10 USERS