You’ve heard the voice of the customer. Now how do you design that perfect product to satisfy their expectations. This suite will help you do that.
Innovation & New Product Design Tools Suite 6 contains 1 Excel-based workbook. Each workbook contains a variety of tools. These workbooks are designed for a person with basic Excel knowledge. If you are an expert at Excel, you will be able to add linking and other options to customize your spreadsheets. The Instruction page can not be altered.
Tools included in Innovation & New Product Design Tools:
Product Design Table
- Translate the “Voice of the Customer” regarding product attributes into measurable product design criteria (PDC)
- Develop measures that will enable the producer to monitor and manage quality as defined by the customer
- Establish target values, goals and minimums for product performance
Innovation & Outcomes Window
- Determine all the outcomes wanted by using (or producing) the target product.
- Identify whether specific outcomes are currently measured or should be.
- Describe possible alternatives to the current product and assess their viability
Alternatives Selection Matrices
Determine what different products, processes or tactics we could design/use to satisfy a particular desired outcome by considering feasibility, simplicity, return on investment, cost to implement, payback and risk.
The price of each suite includes 30 minutes of FREE phone consultation at user’s initiation within 30 days of purchase.
THIS IS A MULTI-USER LICENSE PRICE PER SUITE OF TOOLS – UP TO 10 USERS. Please call 941-704-9888 for department, division or entire organization discounts.
C3 Tools will be emailed to you within 24 hours of your order.
User agrees by purchasing a C3 tool not to transfer, distribute to non-authorized users, resell or create derivative works without the express written permission of C3 Excellence, Inc. (C3E) Copyright (c) 2016 by C3 Excellence, Inc. www.C3Excellence.com. All rights reserved.
However, we encourage you to apply C3 Methodology and the contents herein as broadly as possible. Simply request permission to use and commit to providing full attribution to Robin L. Lawton by using the Contact Us on this website. In the absence of your request and commitment, copyright law applies.