C3 Mentoring Consultation is designed to guide you and your critical few colleagues in the application of the C3 methodology. Though normally used when training is not possible, Mentoring can also be effective as support following some initial C3 training. After the initial organizing phase, we will usually set up a regular schedule of 60-90-minute call times, to occur weekly or bi-weekly. Ad hoc calls can also be arranged. Mentoring guides you successfully through the use of the C3 system, core concepts and/or tools. Mentoring is usually chosen to address one of the following topics:
- Strategic Planning and Guidance, including creating a draft strategic plan framework
- Measurement, including creating a balanced scorecard or measures connecting strategic objectives, accountability and work across many or all functional responsibilities
- Project Management, including chartering and managing key projects intended to achieve measurable results aligned with the objectives of customers and your initiative(s)
- Satisfaction Surveys, including developing a satisfaction survey and plan for distribution
- Master of Excellence, including learning with depth the C3 system and technology as an end in itself or to enable coaching others, potentially becoming a Certified C3 Master of Excellence in one or more topic areas.
- General, unspecified single topics.
For more information, see C3 Mentoring
Sold in 8 hour increments payable in advance.