Partnership Program for Professional Development
We work with our partners to offer public workshops based on the C3 system and principles. The Partnership Program uses a unique model where IICCL does about 85% of the work to organize and conduct an event while our partner gets 50% of the financial benefit. Each topic emphasizes a different aspect of the C3 system, including:
- The 6 Levers for Transformation Leaders
- Creating the Strategic Plan That Satisfies and Engages
- Mastering 8 Dimensions of Excellence
- The Strategy and Tools for Transformation Leaders
- Satisfying the Heart, Mind and Voice of the Customer
- Measuring the Seemingly Immeasurable
- Project Management When the Solution is Unknown
- Cutting Time and Complexity by 80%
- Innovation, Product Design and Stuff That Sucks
Participants in IICCL programs typically include executives and members of the C-suite, leaders and practitioners in disciplines including quality management, human resources, IT, customer service, supply management, operations, and more. Lean Six Sigma Master Blackbelts, Balridge Award seekers and winners, initiative leaders, project managers, change agents and individual contributors will also benefit. Participants come from virtually every kind of industry, government agency and not-for-profit, from virtually any country and all functional disciplines.
Please join us as a Partner in offering our Leadership in Excellence & Customer Focus program to your members and contacts. Started as an experiment in 2006, this is now a multi-partner collaboration. It is a NO-COST (for you), LOW EFFORT turnkey program designed for professional associations, universities and mission-driven organizations such as yours to:
- Bring thought-leading programs on excellence and customer focus to your membership
- Develop member knowledge, skills and professionalism
- Expand and retain your membership
- Strengthen member perception that your local events offer a top-flight resource for leadership knowledge
- Attract upper management to programs, increasing support for the change-leading professionals in their organizations
- Strengthen your financial position with little effort on your part
What’s the Catch?
No catch, no cost to you. We put on an acclaimed educational program, delivered by a best-selling author and top-rated speaker, for your participating members and target audience. You do nothing but invite them to attend. We split 50/50 with your organization the revenue or profit (depending on the kind of event). We have a very simple Letter of Agreement (LOU) that we can send you to review. A sample is provided as a document via the partnership link at the bottom of this page. It provides a who-does-what project plan, a pricing outline for attendee fees and a simple financial analysis spreadsheet for determining break-even. In the unlikely event that we didn’t have enough attendees, the event would be cancelled by the early bird date and there would be no cost to you.
What Do You Have to Do?
Just call Rob directly at 941-704-9888 or send us a note (below) with PARTNERSHIP! in the subject field. We will provide you with marketing materials including email templates, good for sending to your contact list. We do not touch your contact list. We handle registrations and provide a financial statement with your profit-sharing check within 30 days of the event. Aside from your getting the word out, we just need your assistance on determining a host/location for the event. Once you express interest, we will provide you the password to the private partnership page (link shown at bottom of this page) which contains all the documents and most of the guidance you will need.
What Do We Do?
We handle all registration, prework, logistics (facility setup, catering), registration emails to attendees, the workshop and a documented reconciliation at the end (along with a check for you!).
Who Do Current and Past Partners Include?
Alliance for Performance Excellence Award (Baldrige) Programs in 14 states, American Society for Quality (ASQ), Society for Health Systems, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), Automotive Industry Action Group (AIAG), Association for Manufacturing Excellence (AME), The Executive Committee, ISO 9000 Institute, Federal Executive Board, University of Minnesota, Johnson County Community College and others.
What is the Leadership in Excellence Program?
The program is tailored to inspire and equip your audience in their pursuit of excellence. It includes a series of paradigm changing, highly practical local workshops. The specific events and deliverables can vary in content or title. The following are examples of the most popular program components:
- Mastering 8 Dimensions of Excellence: how to align strategy, culture, customer experience and measures of success
- Heart, Mind & Voice of the Customer: how to uncover, translate and deliver what customers want
- The Strategy and Tools for Transformation Leaders
- Measuring Satisfaction With & Without Surveys
- Innovation Versus Stuff That Sucks
- Customer-Centered Lean Process for Service and Knowledge Work
Most of our partners begin with a 2-day program – Day 1 is “Mastering 8 Dimensions of Excellence” and Day 2 is “The Heart, Mind and Voice of the Customer”. The other workshops can be scheduled to occur on a subsequent visit. These sessions have broad appeal and relevance across levels of authority, professions and enterprises from industry, government, healthcare, technology and education. They are suitable for multi-nationals and start-ups.
You changed our view of our customers and helped the U.S. Coast Guard Yard win both the Maryland Performance Award and the Coast Guard Quality Award in 1996. I was a Board member for the Virginia Quality Award for about 6 years, and have been a member of the Executive Board for Maryland. Your C3 methods offer a level of customer awareness that has not been addressed anywhere else. I will reiterate that message as long as I am involved in promoting leadership practices.
It was absolutely delightful to meet you. I was pleasantly surprised with your presentation style, wit and humor to engage and interact with everyone. We’ve NEVER had such a fun and “entertaining” workshop. The content provided was extremely thought provoking and challenged our thinking. Many Thanks!!!